Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter egg hunt

Had a great time last night with friends. My best girl had organized a brunch with an easter egg hunt in the end. The night also included heavy drinking and hard core Eurovision Song Contest watching. And dreaming about the trip ahead... Oh how I wish it was May, I want to get away from this ice age!!!

A load of carbs too, but who cares!

Ham, straight from Italy

Yummy macaroons!

Mimosa <3>



The egg hunt was a bit frustrating for impatient a person :D But rewarding, haha!



And like I mentioned before, there was some heavy drinking afterwards... Well maybe not heavy, but lasted 'til the wee hours of the morning.


There's always room for cava :p


The cat is such an attentionwhore <3 a="" and="" are="" bercute="" br="" duracell-bunny="" his="" like="" little="" nbsp="" paws="" uggs="">

Also the daylight saving time ended(?) last night.. Well the clocks were turned forward... I looked and it was 2.52am and suddenly it was 4.08am :( So an hour was nicked from the partytime. I was at home 6am.. And tomorrow I'm supposed to wake up for work... Oh yay.

Stupid daylight saving time system :(

Dawn at 6am, waiting for a taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment