Tuesday 30 January 2018

Tammikuun Top 5 ❤️&⚡️ of January

I love listing things, so here’s a list of what was hit and what was not in January IMO and in my life!
Rakastan listoja, joten listataanpa mikä oli kivaa ja mikä ei niin kivaa mielestäni Tammikuussa! 

The text is split in two, the top ❤️‘s in both languages are up first and after the photo the top ⚡️‘s in both languages. 


Top 5 ❤️

1. Trip to Stockholm 
I went to Stockholm for a day before my birthday 3 weeks ago. It was my birthday gift for myself.     I love Stockholm, it is one of my favourite cities in the world! It was a day of shopping, walking and drinking a while lot of caffe lattes!

2. Shopping 
Stockholm was essential with my shopping, I spent a fortune at Sephora, since we don't have it in Finland  :C . I did almost too much shopping online and got myself a  few handbags and perfumes among other things.

3. Bullet journaling 
I got into bullet journaling in the end of last year, finally beginning a bujo-calendar this month! It's really nice to track different things and to finding a correlation between moods, work and what not. Yesterday I also started a bullet journal for my blog.

4. Water bottle
I while ago I bought myself a glass bottle with plastic cover (which is dishwasher friendly) so that I'd remember to drink enough of water everyday. I only started to use it this week! But it's perfect! It's just the perfect size (360ml) and I basically drink the whole bottle in one go, when I've filled it up. Paired with a water tracker and Apple health, I'm hoping this combo to become very useful and         a routine for me!

5. The presidential election 
Populism, fascism nor racism won in the election. Our current president got to stay in his "job" and I think that's very good, even if I don't agree with him in many things. But he's a very good, calm and collected and he is able to maintain diplomatic relations with many controversial leaders as well as the more "neutral"/ normal ones. 


Top 5 ❤️

1. Päivä Tukholmassa
Vietin päivän Tukholmassa ennen syntymäpäivääni muutama viikko sitten. Se oli syntymäpäivälahja itseltä itselleni. Rakastan Tukholmaa, se on yksi lempikaupunkejani maailmassa. Vietin päivän shoppailen, kävellen ja juomalla järkyttävän paljon caffe latteja!

2. Ostelu
Tukhoman matka oli ensisijaisesti ostosmatka, kulutin järkyttävän summan rahaa Sephorassa, kerta meillä ei sitä täällä Suomessa ole. Shoppailin myös internetissä ja ostin muun muassa muutaman käsilaukun ja hajuveden itselleni muiden ostosten muassa. 

3. Bujoilu 
Löysin bujoilun viime vuonna, ja vihdoin vuoden alussa sain aikaiseksi aloitettua itselleni bujon tälle vuodelle. Pidän siitä, että voin seurata eri asioita ja löytää korrelaatioita tunteiden, työn ja muiden asioiden välillä. Eilen aloitin myös oman bujon blogilleni!

4. Vesipullo
Ostin viime vuonna Glitteristä itselleni lasisisen vesipullon jossa on muovinen ympärys (tiskikoneystävällinen!!!), jotta joisin oikeasti enemmän ja tarpeeksi vettä. Pullo on täydellisen kokoinen (360ml), sen juo lähes aina yhdellä kerralla tyhjäksi. Yhdistettynä juomatrackeriin ja Applea healthiin toivon, että tästä kombosta tulee toimiva rutiini itselle!

5. Presidentinvaalit
Populismi, fasismi eikä rasismi voittanut!!! Sauli sai jatkaa pestissään ja itse olen tähän hyvin tyytyväinen! Vaikka on monia asioita,  joista olen eri mieltä hänen kanssaan, olen sitä mieltä että  hän on presidenttinä hyvä ja rauhallinen sekä kykeneväinen pitämään yllä diplomaattisia suhteita "vaikeisiin"johtajiin yhtä lailla kuin "tavallisiin" johtajiin.




Top 5 ⚡️
1. Almost being robbed on New Years
Some little punk tried to steal my phone! No one steals my phone! He took it out of my hand, but thankfully my reflexes weren't compromised by the horror of losing my phone. So I got it back, the idiot then had the guts to punch me on my jaw, although he basically missed it. >.< 

2. Insomnia
 The average of my sleeping for the past month or so, has been 3,5 hours a night. When I sleep decent hours, I wake up nearly every hour. I'm in a constant state of exhaustion.

3. Spending too much 
While I've loved all that I've shopped, I feel guilty for spending so much money... I'm a shopaholic I admit it. I'm trying to use my bullet journal to help me fight it. January hasn't been successful in this department.

4. Winter 
I hate the winter. I hate the snow and the cold. I want dry streets and + degrees. Christmas time is the only time I like snow. But now, bring on spring!

5. Melancholy 
Probably mostly due to the insomnia, I get sad and depressed. This too shall pass!

Top 5 ⚡️

1. Lähes ryöstön kohteeksi joutuminen uutenavuotena. 
Joku pikkunilkki yritti varastaa puhelimeni! Kukaan ei varasta mun puhelinta!!! Se tyyppi otti puhelimen mun kanssa, mutta tämä kauhistuttava tilanne ei onneksi estänyt refleksejäni toimivasta vaan sain puhelimeni nopeasti takaisin itselleni. Tällä urpolla oli vielä otsaa yrittää lyödä minua turpaan, mutta onnistui vain hipaisemaan leukaluuta.

2. Uniongelmat
Viimeisen reilun kuukauden aikana keskimääräinen unensaantini on ollut 3,5 tuntia yössä. Kun nukun "kunnon" yöunet heräilen lähes tunnin välein. Elän jatkuvassa väsymystilassa. 

3. Rahan liikatuhlaaminen
Vaikka shoppailu on ihanaa, silti tunne ostelustani syyllisyyttä... Olen himoshoppaaja, ja voin sen rehellisesti myöntää. Yritän bujoilun avulla päästä parempaan kontrolliin rahankäytön kanssa. Tammikuu on mennyt aika lailla persiilleen!

4. Talvi
Vihaan talvea. Vihaan lunta ja vihaan kylmyyttä. Haluan kuivat kadut ja plussa-asteita! Joulu on ainoa aika, jolloin lumi on ok. Mutta nyt, kevät tänne jo!

5. Melankolia
Todennäköisesti tähän on syypää unettomuus. Tunnen oloni surulliseksi ja masentuneeksi. Mutta, tämäkin menee ohi. 

Love, Luna



No comments:

Post a Comment