- I’m a 30+ woman, but I’m sticking with 25. I’m married, I have 3 cats and I’m childfree by choice.
- I’m a university student (switching careers) and work as a psychiatric nurse.
- I love make up and buy products a little too much (at least in husbands opinion).
- I love handbags! And buy them WAAAYYY too much (at least in husbands opinion).
- I’m an atheist and according to many militant or new atheist at that. Because apparently saying you’re an atheist and question religion and the existence of deities out loud, makes you militant.
- Politically I’m a leftie and live in a green socialist bubble. “The others” call me ‘suvakki’ because I don’t hate immigrants. Or the lgbtq-community.
- I love the Eurovision Song Contest
- The only sports I follow and am interested in is the FIFA World Cup and UEFA European Championship.
- I’m plus-sized and it annoys me that the physical stores don’t offer anything nice and reasonably priced to wear.
- I’ve lived abroad a few times and I will always feel wanderlust. I want to live somewhere else at some point in time again.
- I hate the winter. I don’t mind the rain, the dark, the gloom. Temperatures above 0 Celsius and rain beat freezing temperatures and snow, always. Except at Christmas. And in Lapland.
- I’m a feminist and will proudly say so. No, it doesn’t mean I hate men or that I want women to be the überlords of the universe. I’m for equality and equal opportunities for all.
- I’m a mass consumer of social media and practically married to my phone.
- I’m a shopaholic, it’s a problem. For real. It’s a major problem.
- I’m a chronic insomniac. I’m forever sleep deprived. Sometimes I can’t function at all because of it.
- I love books! READ! It’s good for you!
- I’m a grammar nazi. Let’s just leave it that.
- I often get fixated on a certain thing. At the moment it’s bullet journaling.
- If I was asked whether I’d save my cats or the neighbors kid from a fire, I’d save my cats. Or I’d die with them. #sorrynotsorry
- I’m an Apple-person, iMac is on my wishlist for this year.
Sunday, 28 January 2018
Who and what am I?
20 things about me