Wednesday 31 January 2018

Go shawty it’s your birthday!

(Suomenkielinen teksti alla!)

My birthday was a few weeks back. I turned 25 again, as the balloon below shows! I love theme-parties and so my birthday had a sitcom-theme. I was imitating my spirit animal Karen Walker of Will & Grace! I was too lazy to do my hair (well I didn't have enough time), so all I could do was to use phrases she says etc... Like this:


I decorated our place a little, made a birthday cake and got myself balloons as you can see! :D To remind people that I am 25 ;) . The guests got to pick and choose a character for themselves and wore "Hello my name is"-stickers on their clothing. Unfortunately there's not a lot of pictures from the night.



I splattered the walls with Karen Walker quotes and served candy as treats. Let me tell you separating Skittles in same colours is exhausting. But it needed to be done so they could be passed off as medication. The bouquet of balloons went to better use in the early hours of the morning as we sucked the helium out of them and spoke in high-pitched voices. It's childlike but hilarious AF.




As for presents? Not much. So there'd better be a jackpot next year :DDD hahahah. There was the usual booze gifts and a book about hangover. And a cool mirror ball -drinking mug. But the most important part was the friends that came around and cake. I was a nice hostess and "donated" a shitload of cosmetics and jewellery to my friends, since I had no use for them. 




Syntymäpäiväni olivat muutama viikko sitten. Täytin jälleen 25, kuten pallot kertovat (kuva 1). Rakastan teemajuhlia, joten synttäreitäni juhlittiin komedia-teemalla. Itse imitoin sielunsisartani Karen Walkeria, joka on tuttu Will & Grace-sarjasta (check it out on Viaplay!). Olin liian laiska laittamaan hiuksiani oikealla tavalla (tai no, aika loppui kesken), joten tyydyin lähinnä käyttämään lauseita ja fraaseja, jotka ovat itselle sarjasta tutuksi tulleet! (Gif!)

Koristelin asuntoamme hieman, tein syntymäpäiväkakun ja ostin itselleni palloja, kuten huomasitte. Ihmisiä piti muistuttaa että olen 25 :D . Vieraat saivat valita tai arpoa hahmon itselleen ja lätkäisivät "hello my name is"-tarrat vaatteisiinsa. Harmi, että illasta ei ole paljon kuvia :C .

Laitoin seinille paperilappuja, joissa oli Karen Walkerin lausahduksia ja karkkia oli tarjolla. Sanonpa vaan, että Skittlesien erottelu samanvärisiin laatikoihin on raskasta! Mutt se oli tehtävä, että sain laitettua niille kaikille omat lääkenimensä. Pallokimpulle löytyi elämäntehtävä, kun imimme niistä heliumit ja puhuttiin ja hihiteltiin helium-äänillämme. Lapsellista, mutta oi niin hausktaa!

Entäs lahjat? No eipä kummemmin. Ensi vuonna olisi parempi tulla jackpot! :DDDD hah. Toki sain allkoholia sekä kirjan krapulasta! Myös ihanan peilipallo-drinkkimukin. Tärkeintä toki oli ystävät, jotka tulivat paikalle ja kakku. Kakku on ihanaa. Olin myös kiltti emäntä ja lahjoitin kavereilleni ison läjän kosmetiikkaa ja koruja, joille minulla ei ollut enää käyttöä.



Love, Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment