Wednesday 5 June 2013

What have I gotten myself into?

This is me, being a drama queen...
So, as I mentioned earlier this week, I'm off to a "health center" in Estonia for the weekend. I've just thoroughly read the website AND even watched a shortfilm they had made to show their services and such.
I'm severely traumatized! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THERE??!?!?!?!?!?

  • Weekly handicraft classes and cheerful common activities in our activity room have a therapeutic effect on guests of any age and health condition.
  • Healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner is served in our spacious canteen. 
  • Daily outdoor activities replenish health and provide good pastime.
  • There are also quiet corners perfect for reading and making new friends!
Yeah, that's just me! I love doing handicrafts and meeting new old people... Why have I promised to stay the whole weekend? Why wasn't I informed of the real nature of the trip? Why don't I have a license and a car so I could at least drive off somewhere? How many books do I have to bring with me to keep myself entertained to some extent? I think I'm dying. I think this is the first time ever that I can say, without a doubt, I'd rather be at work.




No comments:

Post a Comment