Friday 10 May 2013

Blog everyday for a month: Pets


Day 7: Pets
Tell us all about your pets, past and/or present. 


I've mentioned that I have 3 cats and made a post about before. You can check it out here.

I had a cat when I was in elementary school too. Then I got a cat when I lived in the UK. Got him from the RSPCA. He was a beautiful big ginger tomcat named Oliver. He was such a mamas boy. The best. I brought him over to Finland with me. He was jealous at times. I remember when I started to date my ex, Oliver would sit on the table and stare at him disapprovingly. He didn't do that when I started dating my husband :') .
I didn't have long enough time with him. Only 5,5 years. He was older than the people at the RSPCA thought and so he had to be put to eternal sleep when his kidneys started to fail. He was such a brave little boy, always hiding the fact he was sick. He was my sweetheart and still dearly missed. No one can replace him ever. The cat tattoo that's visible on the banner of my blog is custom-made of this photo of Oliver. So he'll always be with me ❤.


No comments:

Post a Comment