Thursday 2 May 2013

Can you festival?

This summer I'm going to a rock-festival called Rock the Beach. It's been years since the last time I was at a festival! Awesome! The best thing is, it's in Helsinki city center, so I get to go to the comfort of my own bed to sleep! The performers include: Queens of the Stone Age, Rammstein and some other less significant (to me) bands and artist.

Then I read that umbrellas are not allowed at the festivalsite. And let's face it. It's Finland, the chances of rain are high judging by the last years. So I started to wonder where can I buy a raincoat from. I want it to be cool not some shitty old piece! On to google then! And boy what a find. A germantype officers raincoat! \o/ and a peaked cap to go with! So here's what I plan to wear at the festival, in case it rains:







2 comments:

  1. That'll be an awesome outfit! I love Rammstein. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that hat could actually work with many different outfits.

    ReplyDelete