Monday 13 May 2013

Blog everyday for a month: Travel Dreams

Day 10: Travel Dreams
If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would it be?


Well, this is where I'm going on Sunday! :D So right now I would like to be there. In Rhodes, Greece. Thank you very much. By local standards a 5* -hotel. By our travel agents standards a 4* -hotel. By the looks of it? Awesome! Right on the beach! I have conflicting information whether it has free wifi all over or just designated areas. Which reminds me, I should download some movies for my iPad.. But I can't wait until we're on the beach, it's night and we're drinking wine and listening to music. I've been looking at the weather forecast for weeks now :D It's warm enough, hopefully it'll feel a bit warmer ;) The hotel has many floors, I hope we're somewhere on the upper floors. Although it is highly unlikely we'll get an ocean view... Well it's not like we're at the room all the time!

My other dream destinations currently are: New York, Krakow, Prague and pretty much anywhere in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment