Well. I got my first Livbox on Monday! Livbox is like a Glossybox. (With lesser brands IMO.) Either way, I was quite happy with getting something and will definitely continue my order for awhile at least!
So the contents was:
- Eylure individual lashes (tried them before, didn't work for me)
- Lavera hand cream. Well that's handy! A little tube to carry around!
- Académie moisturizer. Mainly for normal skin, but will give it a try since it seems to be expensive :D
- Papier Poudré powdered papers. Good stuff! This is one thing I remember from my childhood.
- Estee Lauder mascara. Already tried it! Will give my opinion after a few tries ;)
- Lash card. Some smudge prevention sticker thingies. Problem is, I don't smudge...