Thursday 30 May 2013

Return to ESC

So it's been a couple of weeks since the most awesome event of the spring. The Eurovision song Contest final. So how did your favorites do? Were you happy with the winner?

To me it seemed the politics have returned to the ESC. I mean seriously, who in their right mind would've voted for Russia or Ukraine? Their songs sucked. (I guess now I can wait for the militia to turn up on my frontstep.) And what was Azerbaijan doing second??? C'mon people! So that being said, although far from my favorite, and despite me being annoyed that a pre-selected favorite won again, I was happy that the win went to a Nordic country. Or anywhere in western Europe for that matter. I don't know what the voting should be like, because it just basically irritates the shit out of me. Do people really listen to that bad a music??? Anyway, despite not winning I was happy that Norway and Greece were both in the top 10! But I guess I have to wait another 10 years before a favorite of mine will win...

Alcohol is free?

Crackers with cream cheese and strawberries :P~



No comments:

Post a Comment