Wednesday 1 May 2013

Did me nails again...

I hate my nails.. They're short and stumpy and soft and they peel and split. Blah. Plus I can never take fake nails, because I wear contacts and I take them off "the wrong way" so nails would be a big nuisance... So I'm stuck with what I've got. Also, for some reason nail polish never stays impeccable longer than a day. So yesterday I already had chipped nail polish and let's face it, that's not pretty. So off with the China glaze colors... Since I felt like wearing nail polish, I applied a different color.

While I like the China Glaze, my nails have always preferred O.P.I. it's usually been more durable. So we'll see if I can make it 2 days with this ;)

The shade is 'Hands off my kielbasa' it's kind of rosy color. The light was quite crappy when I took the photos... oh well!



So I guess the photo on the right paints the most accurate picture.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colour. Have you tried almond oil on your nails? It works to strengthen mine. Also when I eat virgin coconut oil often (in smoothies, etc) it strengthens my nails and makes my hair super shiny too!

    ReplyDelete