Monday 15 April 2013

Another dose of Nelly.com

I have a bad habit of buying things while I'm half asleep and then I don't remember what I have bought. Or why... Like this scarf for example.... I have no idea what I've thought I'd wear it with... I guess I have had an awesome idea when I ordered it...

The Too Faced lip liner was a disappointment in colour. But that didn't surprise me since I was disappointed in the lipstick I had ordered before. The nail polishes are nice. I love the colours. Opi is by far my favourite brand. China glaze is not as durable as I had hoped. But the colours a nice and the quality is a lot better than of a cheaper brand. For the NYX -shimmers I have high hopes for. I've only tried my friends make up-palette of NYX eyeshadows and liked the quality. Also the rollers remind me of the nineties when I had a maybelline silver shadow roller :D it was so good!! ...or was it max factor... Anyway. Since I've moved on from those brands it's nice to notice there are still stuff like this around!









No comments:

Post a Comment