Friday 5 April 2013

Feel good friday!

With the good intention of going out to the city today, I got all geared up, but then fell asleep on the bed and just went to the grocery store instead... Haha! I also blame waking up "so late" for this mishap. I'll try and do better tomorrow and go to the city centre tomorrow on my way to work. Not that I'm looking for anything to buy or anything at all. Maybe I'll even walk to work!!! Yeah right... I bet I'll wake up as late tomorrow as I did today and will just go straight to work.. Wouldn't surprise me one bit! But anyway, I guess I succeeded in my style choices today, since at the post office I stopped by, my mother-in-law nor my next door neighbour failed to recognize me :D

Top and boyfriend jeans from New Look, cardigan from Gina Tricot, sunglasses Nelly.com



I really need to get my roots done....
Lipstick by M.A.C. looks a bit blotchy in this picture... awesome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment