Monday 22 April 2013

Saturday night la-di-da-di-da-di-dah

On Saturday we had asked our friends to come over for the evening for some wine and food and company. It's actually quite rare that we have a weekend off at the same time, my husband and I. Both of us work shifts... Blah.

Anyway. Me, being the lousy cook I am, just made some chicken and pasta salad. My best girl on the other hand, came to our place and just pretty much whipped up a tomato and cheese -pie.



While the food was prepared we did start our evening off with a few drinks. Cosmopolitans to be precise.


There was plenty of wine to go around throughout the whole night. And of course I had to pay for that yesterday... And today... The hangovers do get worse when you get older. Or then I'm coming down with flu. I seriously still feel like crap. Sure being in the balcony without a cardigan or shoes helped a bit in the possibility of falling ill...



The 'boys' played on the computer for a long time while we watched the Eurovision songs and other videos on Youtube. But in a much favored fashion, we ended the night with some good old Trivial Pursuit. We let the boys win for a change. Ha ha.


True story, us girls - WE KICK ASS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment