Tuesday 9 April 2013

Shoesday Tuesday

Actually just a day off, but I've noticed that pretty much every day has a special name on Instagram. So first of all here's a photo of today's shoesday Tuesday.



Today I went to Helsinki city centre to do a bit of shopping. It was a beautiful day after a little return to winter. Not that winter is over though... The night temperature still drops below 0 Celsius. But today was the first time I wore my converses and a spring jacket. To work I still have to wear winter clothes, because in the morning and in the late evening it's too cold.




My favourite department store holds a special sale twice a year called "crazy days". It's literally crazy. It's the most exclusive department store in Finland and people tend to think they get some awesome stuff from there during the four days its held on. The sale starts tomorrow and I went to the store today to have a look around while they were preparing the store for the stuff that will b sold there. I used to work the "crazy days" so it was interesting to look at it many years after. Everything related to the sale is yellow and it has a trademark yellow ghost.






I love the department stores grocery department. It was surprisingly empty even though I was there around the time people get off from work. I guess they're waiting for tomorrow. Ha ha. Even the grocery section has its own special items on sale. I'm gonna do my best to avoid the place the next four days. Although there's some cosmetics I'd like to buy, face wash and such.








Other than going downtown I've basically sat on my bed being clued to the laptop, watching the Walking Dead. I am addicted! I have a seriously twisted fascination towards zombies. The only thing I'm not doing is attending a zombie walk... Halloween is a different matter. So I watch the show, play the game, watch the movies and read the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment