Thursday 18 April 2013

More about me


I really should be cleaning my walk-in.... but no, procrastinating is my favorite hobby!

Your Physical Features

My eye color: blue

My hair color: really a brunette, but currently blonde :)

Height: 168cm

Right-handed or left-handed: rightie

My best physical feature: eyes

Number of piercings: just ears... i've had quite a few before...

Number of tattoos: 8

Do you have long legs: no, not at all... 




Your Favorites

Favorite car: I like german cars like Audi, BMW and Mercedes

My perfect pizza: cheese, tomato, ham, pineapple, rucola

Favorite candy bar: mint aero

Favorite cartoon as a child: ummm.... ummm.... tao tao?

Favorite sport: does shopping count as a sport?

Favorite color: really depends on my mood, the season etc.. black, silver, red, turqoise..

Favorite celebrity: Norman Reedus, no surprise there ha ha

Favorite food dish: good ole steak and salad and grilled veggies

All-time favorite sports team: does not compute

My best friend(s): Hugger-Snake :P

Favorite clothing brand: I buy most of my clothes from New Look, so I guess that...

Favorite scent: grandmas house

My favorite music genre: i like so many different genres, it's not easy to pick one! indierock maybe then! or grunge, or pop, britrock. ARGH!

My favorite singer: Chris Cornell, Mike Patton, James Dean Bradfield, Duffy.......

My favorite band: Manic Street Preachers, Kent, Duran Duran, Depeche Mode....

My favorite movie: Rocky Horror Picture Show, 28 weeks later, Zombieland

My favorite season: summer, SUMMER!!!

Favorite drink: bubbly

Favorite ice cream flavor: licorice

Your favorite book: The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

Favorite day of the week: the first day off

Favorite item that you currently own: iPad

Favorite author: Sylvia Plath

Favorite chewing gum brand: i don't chew gum

Favorite outfit: Skinny jeans, funky top, loose cardigan




Recent Events

Shoes you wore today: black hi-top Converses

Do you shower daily: no...

In the past month have you drunk alcohol: yes

In the past month have you smoked: yes

In the past month have you been on drugs: no

In the past month have you gone on a date: no

In the past month have you been on stage: no 





Personal Preferences

Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi (max)

McDonalds or Burger King: BK, unfortunately we don't have BK in Finland :'(

Single or Group Dates: group

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: either, really

Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla

Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino

Silver or Gold: silver

Would you rather be rich or famous: rich

Heads or tails: heads

Kisses or hugs: both

Sweet or sour: sweet 




Bad Habits

Do you smoke: yes

Do you swear: yes

Do you gossip: yes

Do you whine: yes

Do you chew with your mouth open: no

Do you spit: no

Do you bite your nails: no

Do you procrastinate: yes

Do you fidget: no

Do you brag: sometimes

Are you addicted to caffeine: yes




Your Personality

My weakness: shopping

My fears: dying, losing loved ones, divorce

Ever been called a tease: yes

Pet peeve: people, waiting,

Do you like yourself: mostly

When I'm sad or down, I... stay in bed

Define yourself in 3 words... delusion grandiose

Are you a very emotional person: depends on the hormones ;D 



Talents

Do you sing: yes

Do you play a musical instrument: a little guitar and piano

Do you know how to swim: yes

Do you cook: yes

Do you play any sports: no

Do you have any unusual talents: no 



Your Dreams

Goal you would like to achieve this year: lose weight

Do you want to go to college: again? maybe

Do you want to get married: already am

What you want to be when you grow up: i have no idea

Ideal girfriend/boyfriend: caring, loving, comfortable to be with, humorous

If you could change one thing, it would be... my size... 



Miscellaneous

My heritage: caucasian

My most overused phrase on IM: f***

Thoughts first waking up: just 5 more minutes...

My bedtime: 10pm-2am

Do you get motion sickness: sometimes

Have you been in love: yes

Do you think you're attractive: when I gussy myself up

Do you get along with your parents: partly

Do you like thunderstorms: yes and no, i have a love-hate relationship with them..

When you were little, you used to... be bullied

Ever been beaten up: no

Ever shoplifted: no

How you want to die: peacefully in my sleep, doesn't everyone?

My parents are... my parents

Do you have children: no

Do you believe in love at first sight: i believe in instant attraction and chemistry, but love... no

Do you have pets: yes, 3 cats

Dream vacation: Australia or New York

One time I got drunk and... "found" my guy

What can't you live without: the internet

Have you ever fired a gun: no

Do you like answering these questions: well not anymore...

Who was the last person that called you: a colleague

Are you a good driver: i don't drive

Do you have a crush on anyone: Daryl Dixon/Norman Reedus

What is your phone's current ringtone: the theme from Psycho

Are you ticklish: yes

The longest you've gone without sleeping: nearing 48 hours

What would you do with a million dollars: go shopping

What makes you laugh: my hubby, friends and pets

Do you believe in God: no

Have you ever moved: many times

What magazines do you read: costume, elle, glamour, finnish ladies/fashion magazines 

No comments:

Post a Comment