Wednesday 10 April 2013

Beauty Bay

The mailman has been absent a few days.. So how delighted was I when the doorbell finally rang! For some reason I want to buy and buy lipstick. No one sells the brands Too Faced and Urban Decay in Finland. In a store. As far as I know. So I turned over to my preferred country of shopping UK. Never let's me down. Pretty much randomly I just ordered something.




I've seen rave reviews of too faced shadow insurance so decided to give it a try as I've yet to find the perfect one. So here's hoping! I like the colours of the eyeshadow palette. Last summer I bought a sephora palette and was somewhat disappointed, so as these were sold at the same place I'm not getting my hopes up.




I also love red lipstick and own a few, but I've always wanted to try a lip pen. So I thought I'd just try this one. I have a positive image of the brand, haha. But I have to say I was disappointed with the color of the actual lipstick... It looked brighter online, and is a bit dull looking in real life. The thick eye pencil is something I've also been looking for a while, but haven't gotten round to buying...



No comments:

Post a Comment