Saturday 6 April 2013

Food for thought

Our local grocery store is one of the crappiest there must be... But with not having a car nor a license and it being a friday, I sure as hell didn't want to go to a supermarket, so the local it was... I was stupefied to notice they had fresh pineapples!!! Whoa! I'm afraid to crack it open though, you never know what ind of surprises the food holds inside itself ;D At least according to the news!

Oh, I can't wait for the summer to arrive and finally being able to buy farmfresh produce from the market by the seaside... Gotta say, it was nice and warm on the balcony today though, even if there is a shitload of snow left... At least I could hear it melting :) But I still don't dare to wear anything but Uggs... It's still too cold and too icy in the shadowy spots :(




No comments:

Post a Comment