Monday 15 April 2013

Silent Sunday

I started my last nightshift on Sunday evening. Since I had had nothing to eat and was starving I decided to make a little detour and went to Helsinki city centre to buy myself a nice little sub from subway. After that I had some time to kill, so I walked to another tram stop than my regular one and enjoyed the silent streets. And the empty shops. It was really nice and quite unusual. Maybe people were at home getting ready for another week full of work and whatever. To my twisted mind the eerie silence made me think of an apocalypse. Zombies here and zombies there.

There were just a few people here and there and a lonely street musician. And then I came to work.

The end.

(the quality of the pictures looks awful :O )











No comments:

Post a Comment