Thursday 25 April 2013

This is where the magic happens!

...from now on ;)

I've been sans desk for a year probably more or less. For some reason my dear husband dismantled my desk when he stripped my pc apart.. I decided a few weeks ago that I simply can not always sit on the bed with my laptop when he's hogging the pc. So I did a little rearranging today and assembled the desk back to where it (sort of) belongs. It's butt-ugly. I want a prettier one. But it'll do. Now I can sit on a chair instead of a bed all the time. Ha ha ha! Also, I have a few penpals, so it's nicer to write on an actual desk instead (again) on the bed or at work during a nightshift.

I need my iPad beside me, because I tend to watch Netflix on the laptop! Oh technology ❤

Letters waiting to be responded to

The photobox is empty at the moment. I'm not quite sure what to put there!
Debenhams

In these boxes I keep bits and bobs people send me or whatever small things I find somewhere
eBay

Mostly I use the camera on my phone because it's always with me. Outfit photos and party etc. photos I take with this. I would like to get a new one soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment