Friday 26 April 2013

Converse... again.

Well, I pondered and pondered and went back and forth and back and forth again. Searched through a million websites always finding nothing. I've been searching for a pair of black leather Converse-shoes ever since I realized that I seriously do not own a pair of casual shoes that are somewhat suitable for a rainy weather. Black ones are impossible to find in my size. Am I too late? Or what the hell is going on... So I caved in and bought these darkish grey ones, quite similar in color to my first pair. I'm still torn and have a few days to decide if to send them back. I highly doubt I will though :D And it's supposed to be rainy and cold today, so I might actually just put these on today. I refuse to look out the window as I still have a few hours before I have to go to work...






2 comments:

  1. Mistä nettikaupasta sä oot tilannu sun converset? Mulla on hakusessa ihan perus mustat kangasversiot, jotka ei maksais ihan maltaita...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaikki oon loppupeleissä tilannu Nellyltä, joka ei kyllä oo ollu se halvin mahdollinen vaihtoehto :S Tosin ennen kuin aloin noita nahkaversioita etsimään, en muualta katsonutkaan kuin Nellyltä ja Brandosilta. Mutta aika samoissa hinnoissa ne tuntuu pyörivän kaikkialla. Eläköön osamaksut ;) Jos on Stockan kanta-asiakas niin sieltä saa tässä kuussa halvemmalla :D

      Delete