Friday 5 April 2013

Seriously!

I've been on a nostalgiatrip watching Melrose Place on Netflix (thank you media hint!). But what the hell was this "fashion"? People say 70's or 80's were bad, but seriously, I think that the 90's is a lost decade for fashion. I take 70's any day and I can handle the 80's, but at least the early 90's, EUGH!!!! And it inspired me even! In one episode  I recognized the lipstick Amanda (Heather Locklear) wore!!!! I think I started with that same lipstick. Fuckin' hell I say!

Sometimes I have to just listen to Melrose Place as the fashion hurts my eyes :D

The first season of MP. Janes jacket, Alisons vest... Seriously!!!

It got a bit better in the end thankfully!
Beverly Hills 90210 never got better...

Other 90's faux pas':
Vest vest vest...

A vest, again!

My eyes!!!!!!!

Even my always-favorite show Friends had quite a few bad moments in the first couple of seasons. It got a lot better though ;) But here's a couple photos. Not the worst since I didn't find the ones I was looking for, but not the best either :D Not by a long shot! Didn't feel like print-screening...

Chandlers shirt, Joeys hair, Phoebes vest. Vests really were the thing of the 90's, eh!?

The shirts..... Monicas hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment