Wednesday 10 April 2013

Chirpy Christian Dior

A friend of mine recommended me Dior foundation. So I just went to the store to look for some. Unfortunately with designer brands it's impossible to just look by yourself. So a really chipper little lady, who seemed a bit of a scatterbrain but in an endearing way, serviced me. Made me sit one chair in front of a mirror And made my face prettier. I hate sitting on those chairs, because on many a day I look like shit, which was the case of this time also. Anyway, I bought the foundation. The shade was perfect. I've yet to really try it, because I just bought it yesterday. The nice thing about the designer brands is though that they really try to sell you the stuff and when you're hesitant they give you free samples of stuff they used on you! So now I have samples of face serum and eye serum. And a card to remind me what was used on my face so I can buy the right stuff if I want to. We'll see.






No comments:

Post a Comment