Monday 15 April 2013

Lazy Monday.

Ah. After 4 nightshifts, I have this whole week off  \o/ What luxury! And after this week, there's only 4 weeks to my first week of summer holiday! I just hope summer reaches us by then.. This  Monday has passed in the norm all my 'after nightshift' -days go. I've been glued to bed. I did however go to breakfast with a colleague this morning!

The cats have enjoyed this staying in bed and dosing off thing, they've been glued to my side for the best part of the day. I've also enjoyed the day by having a  The Walking Dead marathon on my laptop. I've watched it so many times, I really should move on to something else already :D

Iljitš says hi!

Castro is asleep

Leopold is asleep

Bros before hos!

Creepyass prison guard zombie fucker

♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment