Monday 29 April 2013

Inside my make up -bag

Bag by Marimekko

Since I've just been slumping around in comfy homeclothes and done absolutely nothing of interest the past few days I decided to do this post and show you my mostly used make up. Like anyone really cares :D

Anywho, I never wear "supermarket"-brands. I only buy my make up from department stores special counters, from cosmetic stores or online. After switching to "better quality" stuff a few years ago, I haven't looked back. But to each their own. and to some people M.A.C. is a "supermarket" brand. Well not here, since you can only buy it one or two places... :)

Primer: M.A.C.
Foundation: Dior Forever, shade 010
Concealer: M.A.C. Pro Longwear, shade NW20

Powder: M.A.C. Blot pressed, shade medium

Eye-liner: M.A.C. Liquid eye liner
Mascara: Make Up Store Drama Mascara in black
Eyeliner kajal: M.A.C in dark brown

Primers by M.A.C. for lashes and lips

Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eye shadows: M.A.C. shades Carefree (left) Typographic (right)

Eye shadow: M.A.C., shade: Charcoal Brown Matte (I use it for my eyebrows)
Lipstick: Urban Decay Super-saturated, shade Punch Drunk (seriously the best thing ever)

Blush: M.A.C. shade Cubic
Bronzer: M.A.C. shade Refined Golden

And me in my make up :P










No comments:

Post a Comment